This packet is POPPING with resources to help you give quick formative assessments to track your students' knowledge on identifying letters and naming their sounds.
I use this system in my own classroom and it is a simple way to implement exit tickets and help students keep track of their progress in kindergarten!
Here's what's included:
1. Exit tickets - for naming capital and lowercase letters and letter sounds
2. Exit ticket sorting mat - to use as students turn in their exit ticket so you can give immediate feedback - students love this!
3. Teacher tracking forms to record the data from the exit tickets to help guide your instruction
4. Student tracking forms - students use a bingo dobber or crayon to color in a gumball if they master the skill for that letter - two variations - one that uses student class numbers and one that uses their name
5. Bulletin board/wall display headers to display the student tracking forms
Your students will love the gumball theme and your administrators will be able to see that you are giving immediate feedback after giving formative assessments and helping students track their data along the way!