Giving assessments and keeping track of student progress can be very time consuming. Use these Data Dashboard folders to help you keep individualized folders for each student and let them track their progress! I have included tracking sheets for basic Kindergarten skills (letters, beginning sounds, numbers, sight words, etc) so you can see how your students are progressing throughout the year. For things you may not assess as often or need to graph, I put a simple checklist on 1 sheet to save paper. Your students can color in the graph so they can take ownership of their progress and be excited about their growth. I use a different color of pen each time and just put a check next to what they know. You can use the flashcards provided in this file for letters, sounds, numbers, and sight words. I included sight word flashcards and a checklist for the Dolch Primer words list, however I also made an *editable* version of the sight word checklist/flashcards as well. Check the preview file if you want to see more images of what's included.
– Assessment folder cover pages (color) (different hair color & skin tones)
– Assessment folder cover pages (b/w)
– Upper case letters tracking sheet & flashcards
– Lowercase letters tracking sheet & flashcards
– Writing letters (boxes for kids to show you if they know how to form letters correctly)
– Beginning Sounds tracking sheet & flashcards
– Sight Words tracking sheet & flashcards **editable checklist & flashcards**
– Rhyming, CVC, reading level, simple sentences checklist
– Numbers tracking sheet & flashcards
– Writing numbers (boxes for kids to show you if they know how to form numbers correctly)
– Counting, colors, shapes (2D & 3D) checklist
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green star at the top
to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Connect with me more: