This packet is a great assessment that I use in my Kindergarten classroom. Please read the detailed description below and check out the preview. This is a great deal for a very useful assessment tool!
PDF file containing 38 pages. This document actually contains two packets: one for the teacher to serve as a master copy of all "assessment mats" and a packet for recording student assessment results. You can use the student packet in two ways: either by copying and stapling one packet per student, or by copying each page separately and keeping them in a 3-ring binder sorted by assessment.
Kindergarten Assessment Packet including assessments for:
- Uppercase Letter Identification
- Lowercase Letter Identification
- Letter Sound Identification
- Beginning Sounds
- Concepts of Print (Parts of a Book)
- Numeral Identification 0 to 30
- Number Writing 0 to 15
- 2D Shape Identification
- 5 Senses Identification
- 4 Seasons Identification
- US Coins (Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter)
- Time to the Hour
- Time to the Half Hour
What you'll love about this product:
- It covers many of the topics included on Kindergarten Report Cards across the country.
- It meet Common Core requirements for Kindergarten, and goes beyond, allowing you to prep your students for first grade.
- It allows you flexibility for storing and keeping your assessment records (either in student packets or in a 3-ring binder).
- The season and coin assessments can be printed in color, allowing for easier identification by students.