Giving Kindergarten assessments and keeping track of student progress can be very time consuming. Use these data folders to help you keep individualized folders for each student and let them track their progress! I have included tracking sheets for basic Kindergarten skills (letters, beginning sounds, numbers, sight words, etc) so you can see how your students are progressing throughout the year. For things you may not assess as often or need to graph, I put a simple checklist on 1 sheet to save paper.
✔︎Check the preview file if you want to see more images of what's included. Read my blog post to learn more about how I use these in class and to see more examples! I have 1st Grade Assessment Folders too.
• Assessment folder cover pages (color) (different hair color & skin tones)
• Assessment folder cover pages (b/w)
• Upper case letters tracking sheet & flashcards
• Lowercase letters tracking sheet & flashcards
• Writing letters (boxes for kids to show you if they know how to form letters correctly)
• Beginning Sounds tracking sheet & flashcards
• Sight Words (Dolch Primer list) tracking sheet & flashcards **editable checklist & flashcards**
• Rhyming, CVC, reading level, simple sentences checklist
• Numbers tracking sheet & flashcards
• Writing numbers (boxes for kids to show you if they know how to form numbers correctly)
• Counting, colors, shapes (2D & 3D) checklist
☛Your students can color in the graph so they can take ownership of their progress and be excited about their growth. I use a different color of pen each time and just put a check next to what they know.
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ⭐️at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my Blog