Kindergarten Back to School - Kindergarten Teacher MEGA-Guide Creative Classroom
First Days of Kindergarten - Kindergarten Teacher's Creative Classroom Guide: Be CALM and CONFIDENT on your first days of school—with kindergarten back-to-school teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management, and materials you will use all year.
First Days of Kindergarten MEGA-bundle guide is compiled by a long-term kindergarten teacher with attention to every detail. From kindergarten classroom set-up and the moment you meet your students, through the first week of school and beyond, this kit will help set the tone for a great year in kindergarten.
NOT JUST FOR THE START OF A SCHOOL YEAR!
This resource works well, ANY time you want to take control of your class or establish rules and routines.
3 Files are packed with must-have treasures:
• Kindergarten teacher classroom setup, word-for-word scripts, lessons, and tips for the first day of kindergarten (criers, difficult children, remembering kids’ names, and lots more), plans for the first week of kindergarten, and ideas for the first month.
• Posters for the first day of kindergarten for the parents, for school rules and reading lessons; printables for the first week of kindergarten, including writing activities for dazzling bulletin boards, and student awards.
• A fully EDITABLE .ppt doc, with a letter to the parents for the first day of kindergarten, a supplies list, and four weeks of homework (with tips for a year of homework).
• Keys to Success for the Kindergarten Teacher
• Overview of the first day of school
• How to prepare for the first day: gather your supplies and prepare for surprises
• How to prepare your room layout and centers for a successful year
• Ideal seating chart: where to place desks and difficult children to optimize behavior
• What to prepare, do and say on the first day of school—step-by-step
• Word-for-word scripts to guide you through every routine
• MUST-do routines for the first day – and how to teach them so they “stick”
• Behavior Management 101 for Kindergarten – tips that work wonders
• Simple brain breaks and songs to integrate your day and keep kids focused
• Greeting the children and parents quickly and effectively
• How a teacher aide can best assist kids
• Dealing with crying or difficult children gracefully
• What you MUST do before you begin the first activity
• Rules for coming to the meeting area – so you will start on the right foot
• Establishing respect and rapport from the start to set a good tone for the year
• Charts outlining simple school rules for kindergarten
• MUST-KNOW bathroom rules; line up, walking, and cafeteria rules
• Reading and writing tips that are useful all year
• Dismissal that’s safe, easy, and fun
• What to do if you have extra time to fill during the day
• What to do during the first few days—and weeks—of school
• Tips for learning centers, homework, multimedia, and crafts
• Printables for the first days of school:
• Cute writing paper for any assignment; special writing activities to make your bulletin boards “pop” on the first week of school
• Awards, behavior charts, and callbacks for easy behavior management
• Posters with rules, for the classroom and lunchroom
• Letters to parents for the first day and school supplies – EDITABLE
• Homework for the first month, and tips for using the template all year - EDITABLE
Kindergarten MEGA-BUNDLE also includes ALL OF THESE:
Kindergarten Set Up and Rules (Begin with These):
First Days of Kindergarten Teacher’s Kit – Teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, and tips—from kindergarten classroom set-up to greeting your children, through the first week of kindergarten and beyond, including 4 weeks of EDITABLE homework.
School Rules Pack – Detailed lessons, routines, lists, charts, mini-book, bulletin board writing, and rubric
Bathroom Rules – Photos, routines, safety, signs, bathroom passes, and sign-out sheet
How to Tie a Shoe – Photo tutorial for your learning center, computer tablet, or SMARTboard
English Language Arts:
Sight Words Songs, Crafts, and Printables – MP3s, heart and car crafts, word work printables, to make learning kindergarten sight words easy
Vowel Vest and Short Vowel Fun – Craft and CVC short vowel fun with printables
Nursery Rhymes: Creative Writing and Bulletin Boards – Lessons, creative writing, and dazzling bulletin board displays
Look At Your Writing – K Rubric in a Song - MP3 – Beginning writing skills in a song
ABC Song – Double Dose with this MP3 and ABC chart with pictures!
Personal Word Wall Printable – For each child's writing notebook or folder
Math and Behavior Management:
Rap Your Math – Math Drill in a Song MP3
Counting Songs for Relaxation and Behavior Management
BONUS: Pandemic Teaching Tips
- Safety Rules for a Pandemic – Poster
- Online Learning Rules for Distance Learning – Poster
- How to Use the TpT Digital Tool to Assign Activities to Students
- Personal Health for Teachers
If you would like to purchase a smaller Kindergarten Bundle--
The Kindergarten Teacher Kit, School Rules, and Bathroom Rules, it’s here:
First Days of Kindergarten Bundle
Or the ULTRA Bundle for the biggest savings:
Kindergarten Back to School CREATIVE ULTRA-Bundle —with kindergarten back-to-school scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, and materials you will use all year. School rules, ELA, math, and behavior management
You might also like…
The Perfect Lesson Plan -- Rock your observation lesson with checklists, charts, cheat sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans, and lesson plan templates for K – 5
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom
Behavior Management Ultimate Guide -- a creative and comprehensive resource
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
Substitute Teacher Ultimate Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids
Teacher Guide for a Great Classroom
Best wishes for a wonderful year in Kindergarten!
I hope you enjoy this Kindergarten Back to School Creative Mega-Bundle…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at teacherspayteachers.com it would be greatly appreciated!
*****BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TpT when you leave feedback*****
Thank you for your purchase!
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright. For use by one teacher in the classroom setting.