Kindergarten Back to School Math Activities | Beginning of the Year Math Games
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Are you looking for easy-to-prep, FUN games to use with your kindergarteners? Look no further! This yearlong kindergarten math game bundle is perfect for use again and again throughout the year. Your class will never be bored during math centers again! There are whole class math activities, oodles oPrice $36.00Original Price $72.00Save $36.00
This kindergarten back to school math games pack includes EVERYTHING you need for reviewing math skills during the beginning of the year! With loads of fun back to school math activities, your students will be engaged all month long! Lots of kindergarten school math centers, games, and activities are included that will help students practice important counting skills at the start of the year.
The best part about this game pack?? Your students get to review skills from the previous grade level! It's the perfect review after a long summer break! A recording sheet and answer key are provided with every game. A color and black version are available for easy printing.
Back to School Math Games for Kindergarten
Back to School Math Games for 1st Grade
Back to School Math Games for 2nd Grade
Back to School Math Games for 3rd Grade
Back to School Math Games for 4th Grade
Back to School Math Games for 5th Grade
- Identify Numbers
- 2D and 3D Shapes
- Count with Ten Frames
- Count with Pictures
- Count to 10
- Count to 20
- Trace Numbers
- ⭐Back to School Error Analysis Game (Count with Ten Frames)⭐
Students look at each card and decide if the answer is right or wrong. Then, students put a green or red apple next to each one to show what they think of each answer. An answer key is included. Students practice counting with ten frames.
- ⭐Back to School Gameboard (Trace Numbers)⭐
Each time a student answers a card correctly, the student chooses a circle card randomly. The circle card tells whether to go forward or backward. The first person to make it to the finish line wins! Answer key & recording sheet included. Task cards practice tracing numbers.
- ⭐Build a Backpack Game (Counting with Ten Frames)⭐
Students race to be the first to pack their backpacks in this game! Each time students answer a task card, they get to add part of their school supply list to their backpack. There are chance cards included too. You never know who’s going to win based on this twist. The first person to finish shopping for their supplies wins! All task cards include ten frames.
- ⭐Math Sort (2D and 3D Shapes)⭐
Students decide which students belong in each classroom. Students sort the cards according to the correct answers. A recording sheet and answer key are also provided. In this math sort, students practice identifying 2D and 3D shapes.
- ⭐Teacher Mystery Game (Counting to 10)⭐
In this mystery, students try to figure out which teacher resides in each room! Once they solve each task card and know the answer, they know which teacher belongs where. They place that teacher at the correct door. For example, the teacher in the example above teaches in room 2 so you put her character on top of room 2. Students practice counting to 10.
- ⭐64 Back to School Math Puzzles⭐
Students practice putting together 16 number recognition puzzles, 16 count to 20 puzzles, 16 subitizing puzzles, and 16 count with ten frames puzzles. I like to print on colored paper. They are easy to put together and great practice for math centers.
- ⭐Back to School Whole Group Game: Counting Game to Play with the Whole Class!⭐
- Way #1: Print and cut out all apples. Make sure all apples are cut in half. Randomly scatter the apples all over your classroom floor. Tell students they are trying to find as many matches as possible. Students hunt down apple halves that go together and collect matches. Set a time limit and let kids practice their math facts while playing!
- Way #2: Print out 2 sets of apples (red and green). Split kids into two teams. Scatter apples all over your classroom. The two teams race to find as many matches in their team’s color before time runs out.
- ⭐Digital Hide and Seek Game for Back to School⭐
Have you ever wanted a FUN activity that is 100% editable and can be customized to any age level / any standard you are teaching? Do you need a game that you can use with the whole class OR just a few students? Something that can be used over and over again without becoming boring? Look no further! Every student I've ever encountered has LOVED the concept of hide-and-seek. In this DIGITAL hide and seek game, students are tasked with finding the hidden object by guessing answers to questions on the screen. In this version, all slides are school-themed.
And the coolest part? It can work for ANY subject and ANY grade level! Every slide and every question can be edited however you'd like!
- This game is played in PowerPoint. Drag the object on the left behind any picture on the screen so it is “hiding”. Repeat this on each page so all 10 objects are hidden.
- Put the game in “Slide Show” mode to play!
- Have students “seek” where the object is by calling on students to say answers to the questions on the screen. Click to see if their guess is right.
- When you click each picture, it’ll magically disappear to see if the student has “found” the object!
- Whichever student finds the hidden object gets to come to the front of the room and call on students to guess on the next slide!
- Use the blank version to create whatever skill practice you’d like—math facts, letter recognition, spelling words…the sky is the limit!
**You can also play this in Google Slides and use it digitally. The way to set it up works slightly differently so make sure to read the included directions. **
- Addition Facts to 20
- Mixed Review of Addition Facts
- Addition Double Facts
- Subtraction Facts to 20
- Mixed Review of Subtraction Facts
- Multiplication Facts from 1-10
- Mixed Review of Multiplication Facts
- Division Facts from 1-10
- Mixed Review of Division Facts
- Identify Numbers (PERFECT FOR KINDERGARTEN)
- Blank Version (Make your own questions!)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Kindergarten Math Games Yearlong BUNDLE!
NO PREP BACK TO SCHOOL MATH PACKETS:
Kindergarten Back to School Math
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Thank you so much,
The Lifetime Learner
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license at a discount!
Email me at email@example.com