Kindergarten Beginning Reader: My Little Reader Book 2 with Sight Words
I Can Read! Using picture clues with high frequency sight words to build reading confidence and fluency for beginning readers.
My little Reader Book 2 is based on 10 high frequency sight words
These 10 words are on mini cards. Students should becomes familiar with these words first (before attempting to read the book).
Picture clues are used to help ensure success
Students can have their own Little Reader to take home
A great way to have every child experience reading success
Here are a few of my other beginning reading Skills products:
- Short Vowel practice: CVC Words
- Color by Family: CVC Words
- Beginning Sounds: Color IT
- Guided Reader: My Little Reader Book 1 – Rhyme, Read,, Write
- Rhyming Words: Rhyme Time Activity Cards
Apple House Learning℠
Pearlena Wallace, PhD