- Product Description
Growing readers need word work! It's an essential part of the guided reading routine, practicing phonics, and a pillar needed for building the necessary skill set to both read and write. Skills such as identifying beginning sounds to building words with ending digraphs are all needed as little readers continue to grow in their ability to read and write!
In this MONEY SAVING BUNDLE of 17 activities, students will practice various skills such as:
- Counting Syllables
- Identifying Rhyming Words
- Identifying Beginning Sounds
- Manipulating Beginning Sounds
- Identifying Ending Sounds
- Manipulating Ending Sounds
- Identifying Medial Sounds
- Manipulating Medial Sounds
- Identifying Beginning Digraphs (sh, th, ch)
- Building Beginning Digraphs (sh, th, ch)
- Identifying Ending Digraphs (sh, th, ch, ck)
- Building Ending Digraphs (sh, th, ch, ck)
- Building Sight Words (Kindergarten Dolch List)
- Reading Sight Words (Kindergarten Dolch List)
CLICK HERE to PREVIEW one of the 17 activities!
The decks are self-checking and ensure students are not practicing incorrectly.
Use them in:
• literacy stations
• for at-home practice
• for independent practice
• alongside an adult to reinforce skills and practice together
Want To See How They Work?
How Do I Use Boom Cards?
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know! Email me at email@example.com