***Updated 7.31.16- now includes First/Last Day of Kindergarten tags***
This set was created with kindergarten in mind. The entire set is in black and white, to save on color ink and each page has 30 tags!
To assemble the cards, copy on colored copy paper, laminate, cut-out, and hole-punch. I would invest in a good storage system to keep everything organized! Attach to a necklace or lanyard as they’re earned.
This resource also include six editable checklists with each brag tag listed on the top column, with an editable text box on each row for you to add student names. If you wish, you can keep track of tags earned, a great way to keep documentation for behavior management!
The following tags are in this pack:
1. empty card for you to write or attach student name
2. I met my writing goal! (separate boy and girl cards)
3. I completed my reading log!
4. I am a super reader! (separate boy and girl cards)
5. I had a bright idea!
7. I am a math whiz! (separate boy and girl cards)
8. I know all 26 capital letters!
9. I know all 26 lowercase letters!
10. I know all 26 sounds!
11. I know #0-20
12. I can rhyme!
13. I mastered 10 new sight words! (separate boy and girl cards)
14. I can count by 1's! (separate boy and girl cards)
15. I can count by 10's! (separate boy and girl cards)
16. I can identify 2-D shapes!
17. I can identify 3-D shapes!
18. I can write sentences! (separate boy and girl cards)
19. I followed directions during the Daily 5!
20. Great at guided reading!
21. Hard Worker (separate boy and girl cards)
22. Magnificent Handwriting
23. I color in the lines!
24. Helping hands
25. Super for the Sub! (separate boy and girl cards)
26. Best Bus Behavior
27. Caught "Bee"ing Good!
28. I was Super at Special! (separate boy and girl cards)
29. I am a Bucket Filler!
30. August- July Monthly Homework Club (12 Cards)
31. August- July Monthly Perfect Attendance (12 cards)
32. Happy Birthday August- July (12 cards)
33. Super Role Model
34. Terrific Team Work
35. Star Student (separate boy and girl cards)
36. Superkid of the Week
-my Superhero-Themed version of Star Student!
37. I lost a tooth!
38. Class custodian (separate boy and girl cards)
39. Class Librarian (separate boy and girl cards)
40. First Day of Kindergarten (separate boy and girl cards)
41. Last Day of Kindergarten (separate boy and girl cards)
Whole Brain Teaching Brag Tags- ( WBT Rules Display, free in my store!
40. I followed Rule #1 Follow directions quickly
41. I followed Rule #2 Raise your hand for permission to speak.
42. I followed Rule #3 Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
43. I followed Rule #4 Make smart choices.
---I switched up rule #5, but I've included the original too!
44. I followed Rule #5 Respect others. Respect yourself. Respect your school. (my version)
45. I followed Rule #5 Keep your dear teacher happy! (WBT version)
46. I followed the Diamond Rule: Keep your eyes on the target.
47. I am a Super Improver! (this is if you use a Super Improver's Wall
, or you can make it work for any way you wish!)