PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kindergarten Centers - Second Quarter Simply Centers Bundle
Included in this download is:
Each Simply Center comes with:
- a print and play game in color and black and white to print on color paper
- an objective and direction card that is editable so if you don't like my directions you can change them, on the back of the card is a photo of the center so the students have a visual of what they are supposed to be working on
- several accountability pages so you can pick what works best for your students
Simply Centers are stored on our Dropbox and our Google Drive. Upon purchase you will get a link to the files. The files are sorted by academic concept and theme to make it easy for you to find what you need.
Each quarter will be listed separately and each quarter will have a minimum of 3 themes with lots of centers within those themes. Those themes will be appropriate for the following approximate timeframes.
First Quarter (CLICK HERE) - August, September, beginning of October
Second Quarter - end of October, November, December
Third Quarter - January, February, March
Fourth Quarter - April, May, June
Please note, this listing is only second quarter. Other quarters will be seperate listings on TpT due to the sheer size of the files.
Also, we are currently building this the file in the 2018 school year. By purchasing at this low price you are paying for the value of what is already included. The price will go up as we add more centers.
However, this is an Endless Bundle. Endless meaning any other Second Quarter Simply Center files Simply Kinder creates in the future will be included in this bundle.
This file currently includes 15 individual Simply Centers, but we are adding new sets weekly:
The CURRENTLY themes covered are (please see below for the progress of how many centers are included in each):
- Pumpkins (7 Centers)
~ Bats (1 Center)
~ Turkeys (4 Centers)
~ Winter (3 Centers)
The academic concepts/centers covered are/will be:
- alphabet (letters and sounds)
- phonemic awareness (working with sounds individually and with words, although PA is an auditory skill, remember all of our centers have accountability pages so there is writing involved)
- phonics (working with the whole word)
- sight words (we use a variety of words but will do our best to make these editable so you can customize the words you want)
Some themes, academic topics, or centers have more than others.
Actual Centers Included:
Pumpkins ($3 each)
~ Pumpkin Initial Sound Sorts
~ Pumpkin Picking Sight Words
~ Pumpkin Rhyming Books
~ Pumpkin Alphabet Writing Cards
~ Pumpkin Alphabet Dough Mats
~ Pumpkin Alphabet Match Ups
~ Pumpkin Sight Words
Bats ($3 each)
~ Bats Ending Sound Match Ups
Turkeys ($3 each)
~ Turkey Sight Words
~ Turkey CVC Words
~ Turkey Rhyming Books
~ Turkey Middle Sound Sorts
Winter ($3 each)
~ Mitten Rhyming Match
~ Mitten Dough Mats
~ Snowball Middle Sound Fight
- Do I need to purchase each quarter seperately? At this time yes. We are not offering the full year bundle, but if you purchase them at the intro pricing it will be more cost effective than buying the whole year.
- How many centers will be included in this set? It's endless so all Q2 Simply Centers we create will be included. Q1 ended with 34 centers for the 2018 year and next year we plan to add more.
- When will you be adding centers? We are actively adding centers in 2018. We plan to grow this bundle big and have many centers done and are just waiting for edits and photos.
Font style - currently only in traditional fonts. The writing centers would be the only issue, most accountability pages are open-ended. (We will do our best to get d'nealian added soon).
Editable PDF must open using any Adobe product on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe readers on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks. CLICK HERE for the latest troubleshooting tips and tricks while using our Editable PDFs.
YOU MAY LIKE THESE OTHER FALL RESOURCES:
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten - Preschool - First Grade