Kindergarten Checklists for Speech Therapy Referrals
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Our best-selling speech and language checklists are now bundled for you! Get teacher-friendly packs for Pg, K, 1st, and 2nd. Designed to help with referrals and to help teachers know what to look for. The bundle allows you to save 20%!Individual units:PreK Speech and Language ChecklistsKindergartenPrice $5.76Original Price $9.00Save $3.24
When teachers stop me in the hallway to tell me about a student they are concerned about, I give them these checklists to start documentation.
Speech & Language Checklists for Kindergarten can be used to address the need for a speech therapy screening or further intervention. This packet is designed to be helpful for Kg teachers, SLPs, and parents.
At the time of publication, I’ve been using this checklist for 28 years. The checklists are a starting point for teacher/parent concerns. They address concerns in writing and offers a page to document teacher/SLP conversations and collaboration.
This packet includes:
• general guidelines for Kg speech/language
• articulation checklist
• language checklist
• stuttering checklist
• voice checklist
• an SLP/Teacher Discussion Form for documentation
Prep includes printing and copying if needed.
• One download per user
• Supervising SLPs may share a hard copy with CFs, licensed assistants, and grad students who are working with the same caseload. The hard copy must be returned to the original purchaser after the item is used.
• Digital files may not be shared
We have other similar checklists available:
Speech & Language Checklists for Pre-Kg
Speech & Language Checklists for 1st Grade
Speech & Language Checklists for 2nd Grade
Or get all four in a discounted bundle!
Speech and Language Checklists for PK, K, 1, and 2
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your
classroom so I can create more for you.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
• Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.