You’ll love these Kindergarten Christmas Literacy centers. These festive Christmas activities are perfect for December in Kindergarten! All centers have an engaging activity and a response sheet for student accountability.
*This item can be purchased at a discounted price in my Christmas Bundle*
Festive Beginning Sounds
- Students look at each card, say the word, and write the beginning sound in the same number box.
Ending Sounds Write the Room
- Hide the cards in the classroom. Students find each card, say the word, and write the ending sound.
Syllable Pocket Chart Sort
- Students sort the cards based on their syllables. Students write one word from each category.
Colorful CVC Words
- Students choose a card and read the word. Students color the matching picture on their paper. Make sure the color it the same color as the word!
- Students spin the spinner using a paper clip and pencil. They find and color the rhyming word on their paper. Then they create their own rhymes.
Middle Sound Trees
- Students choose a card and determine the middle sound. A bingo dabber is used to mark the middle sound on their paper.
CVC Word Puzzles
- Students assemble each puzzle by matching each word to it’s picture. After a match is made, they write the word on the same shape on their paper.
Be sure to check my store for more December activities!
Gingerbread Math Centers
Christmas Math Centers
Christmas Literacy Centers
Christmas Writing Activities
December No Prep!
Don't forget to follow my store!!