You’ll love these Kindergarten Christmas Math Centers. These festive Christmas centers are perfect for December in Kindergarten! All centers have an engaging activity and a response sheet for student accountability. These Christmas math centers are sure to be a holly, jolly good time!!
*This item can be purchased at a discounted price in my Christmas Bundle*
Tasty Ten Frames
- Students match the ten frame card to the number card. When a match is made, they write the number on their activity page.
- Students look at each card and fill in the missing number using magnetic numbers, tiles, or a dry erase marker. Then the missing number is written on their activity sheet.
- Students look at each shape and determine how many sides are shown. A bingo dabber is used to mark the number of sides on their activity page.
Tallies and Ten Frames
- Students spin the spinner and use a counter to cover the matching tally or ten frame on their game board. This game can be played with only tallies, only ten frames, or both.
Hide and Seek Santas
- Hide each Santa card in the classroom. Students find each card and write the amount shown on the ten frames.
- Students use the Christmas Tree measuring sticks to measure the height of each object. The measurement is written on the recording sheet beside each object’s picture. For a more festive center, measure with gum drops, peppermints, or Christmas M&Ms.
Which is More?
- Students choose a card, and count the holiday objects. A bingo dabber is used to mark the object there is more of.
Be sure to follow my store and be the first to know about my newest products and sales!
Be sure to check my store for more December activities!
Christmas Literacy Centers
Christmas Writing Activities