Your students will have so much fun completing these Christmas themed picture puzzles. There are 8 puzzles in total (4 Literacy, 4 Math) to practice basic facts, build fluency and revise Kindergarten concepts. These activities are based on the Australian curriculum for Foundation, however fit perfectly with the US Common Core curriculum for Kindergarten and First Grade.
Pictures are also used for self-checking! Use these for a fun, seasonal literacy or math center.
How to use this resource:
1) Print puzzle pieces back to back with picture and laminate. Cut into pieces.
2) Print and laminate base board
3) Students then match puzzle pieces to baseboard (e.g. match capital A to lowercase a), flip it over, and begin to reveal the Christmas picture!
For more info and pictures see thumbnails and preview file above
*4 English (ELA) games:
- 1 x CVC word and rhyming word match - Santa and Reindeer picture
- 1 x CVC word and rhyming word match - Mrs Claus picture
- 1 x capital and lowercase letter match (letters A-L) - Santa and Reindeer picture
- 1 x capital and lowercase letter match (letters M-Z) - Xmas Tree picture
*4 Math games:
- 1 x numbers 1-10 and word match - Elf picture
- 1 x numbers 1-20 and word match - Present picture
- 1 x ordinal numbers (1st to 10th) and word match - Christmas Tree
- 1 x O’clock times and digital times match - Christmas Koala and Gift
* Instructions for use pages
I would love to know if you enjoyed using this product and would really appreciate your feedback!
Click 'Follow Me' at the top of my main store page to be notified when new products are posted. All new products are 25% off for the first 48 hours! Click here to go back to my store