Streamline your assessment notebook with the perfect Kindergarten Common Core ELA Assessments Packet.
This file is designed for assessing your Kindergarten students throughout the year. There are three different organizational assessment tools for you to choose from. Use one, or all three!
Kindergarten Common Core ELA Assessment
– This assessment covers the Kindergarten Common Core standards for Reading: Literature, Reading: Informational Text, Reading: Foundational Skills, Writing, Speaking & Listening, and Language. This packet is to be made into a booklet for each student and used throughout the year. By doing this, you can measure the growth of each student through the year in an organized, standardized format!
For each standard group, materials needed are listed. Each common core standard is also listed and the assessment for that standard will test the student on the mastery of that common core skill. There is one assessment for each common core standard. Exact directions and what to say is included with each assessment for each skill. Also included is an assessment for the Dolch Pre-Primer sight words.
Kindergarten Common Core ELA Checklist
– This quick reference checklist is great for easily showing parents and colleagues information about a student’s progress. It displays every ELA Common Core standard and gives you a place for date and a place for marking progression throughout the year. It can be used in replacement of the Kindergarten Common Core ELA Assessment packet (If you are providing your own form of assessment) or in conjunction with (used as quick reference or for more organization).
ELA Quick Check
– This sheet covers upper- and lowercase letters and letter sounds. Common Core standards do cover these skills of course, but this is meant as either a quick reference sheet in conjunction with the Kindergarten Common Core ELA Assessment or the Kindergarten Common Core ELA Checklist.
This sheet can also be used alone, for those who do not wish to assess students individually on every Common Core standard, but rather just on the true, necessary individual assessments for ELA skills. When using alone, optional separate assessments/recording sheets have been provided (separate from the Kindergarten Common Core ELA Assessment). These assessments should be printed front to back.
See preview for an idea on everything included in this packet! It is a true time saver for those important common core standards in a kindergarten classroom.
You may be interested in my Kindergarten Common Core Math Assessments Packet
Or, you can save $2 by bundling both assessment packets here.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
•Head over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love hearing back from my followers and I value your feedback greatly. It helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of my store front page, or on the right hand column of this product listing. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive customized e-mail updates on new products and information about my store!
• I would love if you could check out my blog, KinderMolly!
There, I give details about new products as well as blog about daily happenings in my life and my classroom!
• I'm also on Instagram! Follow my Instagram by clicking here!
See pictures of my classroom, of my students utilizing TpT products, and learn a few things about me!