Kindergarten Common Core Math & ELA Assessment
This assessment can be the ONE assessment that is used for the entire year!!!
* I use these assessments before each quarter report card goes
* I have also included a “Quick Assessment” that I use at the
beginning to help get my year started.
* I use 4 different colors to mark each quarter. It makes it
easy when I look back over certain areas that I have marked.
Ex: letters /numbers – I make a slash with that quarter’s color
to show growth.
* I have included an assessment recording sheet if you choose
not to make copies for every child. You can print one copy,
place in clear sleeves in a binder and flip each page as you go
through the assessment.
**You will need to copy the sight word page for each child.**
* I copy my sheets front and back to save on paper.
* I total my points because we are asked at the end of the
year to rank our students. This is ONE tool I use.
You can use checks if you don’t feel you need to use
the point system.
* The students scores 0 if they do not get an answer correct.