This fabulous 128 page MATH Common core unit contains so many goodies!!!
* Number sense posters for numbers 1-10
* Number mats 0-10
* Tens Frames 1-10
* Play-doh Mats with tens frames 0-10
* Dot Cube Addition with blackline master
* Dot cube roll and graph
* Number sense puzzles with the number, number word, tens
frame, and tallies
* Grab and Count game with blackline master
* Counting Book
* Pattern mats and Pattern Book
* Size sorting mat
* Addtion mat
* Shape Sorting Mat
* Shapes around us Anchor Chart
* Race to 20 and 30
* Writing numbers 1-20
* Start with __ number and count on game
* Flashcards: numbers, number words, dot cubes, tallies, tens frames
* Blank mats: part-part-whole, basic number bond, sorting mats
All activities have the Common Core standard listed on them. This unit covers the following standards:
I hope this math unit will help you further develop the ways your students learn math and how you teach math! Common core is all about digging deeper! As kindergarten teachers, we are responsible for giving our students the very basic knowledge that will build the foundation of their mathematical learning!
If you love this unit, please check out my Math Talk Moves: A 5 Week long unit on incorporating talk moves into your everyday routine.