Help build kindergarten number sense with counting and cardinality! Students will learn to understand the relationship between numbers and quantities with these math centers! They align with Kindergarten Common Core standard K.CC.4 for students to work on connecting counting to cardinality. They consist of engaging centers, matching activities, clip cards, puzzles, and more! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 5 different math stations for Kindergarten numbers sense:
- TAP & COUNT: Students will count the number of objects on each card and write the number. Recording sheet included.
- COUNT & CLIP FLOWERS: Students will build a number with ten frames, manipulatives, and writing the number. *Teachers should laminate or place number building mat in sheet protector. Optional recording sheet included.
- NUMBER PUZZLES: Students will put together number puzzles 1-10 that include a ten frame, dice, and domino picture.
- KATE’S COUNTING: Students will count the objects and find one more. Recording sheet included.
- SNAIL COUNTING: Students will count the snails and determine if the counting below the snails is right or wrong. Two optional recording sheets included.
© Simply Creative Teaching