Help students learn how to count to 100 by ones and tens with these math centers! They align with Kindergarten Common Core standard K.CC.A.1 for students to work on counting to 100. They consist of engaging centers, matching activities, counting board games, and more! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 5 different math stations for Kindergarten counting to 100:
- COUNTING COOKIES: Students will count jars of 10 cookies and match the correct number. Optional recording sheet included.
- COUNTING DONUTS: Students will use boxes of 10 donuts to fill number mats with 10, 20, 30, etc. Optional recording sheet included.
- CUPCAKE COUNTING: Students will count by ones and place the missing numbers on the cupcake counting mats. Optional recording sheet included.
- BUBBLE GUM BUMP: Students will play a counting by 10s board game.
- ROLL & COUNT RACE: Students will play a counting by ones board game.
© Simply Creative Teaching