This data binder is based off of the TEKs and created so that you can test the students multiple times throughout the year using different highlighting colors.
A great way to use this data binder is to staple the pages into a folder where you can also store the students other information...easy access for parent conferences, RTI or ARD meetings.
The PDF includes the printable sheets for the teacher to track data as well as sheets that you can print and laminate for student use. It also includes a simple cover sheet.
The document also has blue stars assigned to each testing area so that you can put it in your calendar notifying you what to test. It also matches the student sheet that you will be laminating and using.
This data binder includes:
1. Identify Uppercase Letters
2. Identify Lowercase Letters
3. Identify Uppercase Vowels
4. Identify Lowercase Vowels
5. Uppercase Sound Identification
6. Lowercase Sound Identification
7. Vowel Sound Identification (uppercase and lowercase)
8. Reading Basic Sight Words
9. Rhyming VS Non-Rhyming Words
10. Produce Rhyming Words
11. Identify Beginning Sounds
12. Identify Ending Sounds
13. Kindergarten Writing Skills Checklist
14. Kindergarten Reading Skills Checklist
15. Sounding out CVC Words
16. Listening to and Writing CVC Words
17. Concepts of Print Checklist
18. Identify Syllables in Spoken Words
19. Blend Spoken Syllables into Words
20. Identify Digraph Sounds
21. Recognize and Label Color Words
22. Student Social Skills and Behaviors Checklist
23. Identify Numbers 1-20
24. Counting to 100 by 1's
25. Counting to 100 by 10's
26. Writing Numbers from 1-20
27. Counting Objects from 1-20
28. Identify 2D Shapes
29. Identify 3D Shapes
30. Addition to Sums of 10
31. Subtraction to Differences within 10
32. Kindergarten Math Skills Checklist
If there is anything specific you would like to see in this data binder, please let me know in the comments or message me directly! :)
You can also access the Spanish version of this Data Binder through my store or purchase both the English and Spanish versions together.