Use these editable Kindergarten Data Folders to set goals for each student and help them to track their individual progress!
Alongside each skill is a graphing sheet so students can see their growth throughout the year. Eventually, your students can color in the graph so they can take ownership of their progress and feel motivated towards mastery. Perfect for data analysis and parent-teacher conferences!
Your students will be able to monitor their academic progress in the following areas:
• Reading sight words
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Identifying consonant and vowel sounds
• Producing rhyming words
• Naming beginning, medial, and ending sounds within CVC words
• Identifying numerals to 20
• Naming 2D and 3D shapes
• Independent reading level
• Oral Counting
• Writing letters and numerals