Products in this Bundle (5)
These are kindergarten Common Core printable & digital math exit tickets or exit slips. They are formative assessments for everything including counting, addition & subtraction, place value, number sense, measurement, geometry, and more!
Three versions are included in this resource: printable, digital Google Slides, and digital Seesaw versions!
This is the COMPLETE BUNDLE of my Kindergarten Math Exit Slips for EVERY Kindergarten Common Core Math Standard!
Find 1st grade assessments here→ 1st Grade Math Exit Slips
Find 2nd grade assessments here→ 2nd Grade Math Exit Slips
Looking for quick formative assessments for your students? I've created a set of quick assessment cards (exit slips) that directly match the Kindergarten Common Core Standards for Counting and Cardinality, Operation & Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations in Base Ten, Measurement & Data, and Geometry!
There are multiple assessments for every Kindergarten Common Core standard. Assessments are designed four to a page, so you will save on your copying, and they are designed to take less than 5 minutes for your students to complete.
There are over 140 total assessments in this bundle! Also, the standard is listed at the top of every assessment for quick reference!
35+ Counting & Cardinality assessments:
- K.CC.A.1 - Count to 100 by ones and tens.
- K.CC.A.2 - Count forward from any given number.
- K.CC.A.3 - Write numbers from 0 to 20.
- K.CC.B.4 - Understand the relationship between numbers & quantities.
- K.CC.B.5 - Count to answer “how many?” questions.
- K.CC.C.6 - Compare the number of objects.
- K.CC.C.7 - Compare two written numbers between 1 and 10.
*Sold individually as well →Kindergarten Counting & Cardinality Exit Slips
35+ Operation & Algebraic Thinking assessments:
- K.OA.A.1 - Represent addition & subtraction in various ways.
- K.OA.A.2 - Solve addition & subtraction word problems.
- K.OA.A.3 - Decompose numbers to 10.
- K.OA.A.4 - Find the numbers that make 10 when adding.
- K.OA.A.5 - Fluently add & subtract within 5.
*Sold individually as well →Kindergarten Operations & Algebraic Thinking Exit Slips
12 Numbers and Operations in Base Ten assessments:
- Counting Tens & Ones with Ten Frames
- Counting Tens & Ones with Base Ten Blocks
- Color Base Ten Blocks to Show Teen Numbers
- Show Teen Numbers on Ten Frames & Write Addition Sentence
*Sold individually as well →Kindergarten Numbers & Operations in Base Ten Assessments
20 Measurement & Data assessments:
- K.MD.A.1 - Describe measurable attributes of objects.
- K.MD.A.2 - Directly compare 2 objects with a measurable attribute in common.
- K.MD.B.3 - Classify, count, & sort objects into given categories.
*Sold individually as well →Kindergarten Measurement & Data Assessments
40+ Geometry assessments
- K.G.A.1 - Describe objects using the names of shapes & the relative positions.
- K.G.A.2 - Correctly name shapes.
- K.G.A.3 - Identify shapes as 2D or 3D
- K.G.B.4 - Analyze, compare, & describe 2D & 3D shapes
- K.G.B.5 - Model and build shapes with materials
- K.G.B.6 - Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes.
*Sold individually as well →Kindergarten Geometry Assessments
Find 1st grade assessments here→ First Grade Exit Tickets
Find 2nd grade assessments here→ Second Grade Exit Tickets
© Simply Creative Teaching