Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Help your students to learn kindergarten literacy and math standards in a fun way! Your students will practice these skills in a spiral review format. This bundle resource is perfect for distance learning and easy to implement. This digital morning work resource provides quick and easy activities that your students can do to learn and be engaged at the same time!
Digital kindergarten morning work is an excellent way for students to independently practice skills that have been taught in class. It includes 4 weeks of content, and each week has 5 days of practice. Each day has 4 slides, two for literacy, and two for math. Students can tap the speaker icon to listen to the directions for each activity!
Boom Cards™ are digital task cards that are just perfect for little learners! Since they are completely digital, there's no need for copying or prepping anything! Students can easily interact with each deck, and they receive immediate feedback on their work! That means no grading for you! It's an easy way to integrate technology into your classroom. Boom Cards™ are also great for home use during distance learning. They can be assigned via a fast pin in Google Classroom or Seesaw.
This growing bundle will include all of my kindergarten morning work Boom Cards™ and as I create more they will be added to the bundle and the price will increase. You will receive the rest of the morning work for the year at no additional cost!
- Capital letters, numbers 1-5, colors, shapes, positional terms, counting, and more!
- Lowercase letters, numbers 1-5, ways to make 5, connecting 2-d shapes to real-life 2-d shapes, 1:1 correspondence, connecting numerals to quantities, rhyming words, syllables and more!
- Letter-sound correspondence, identifying numbers 6-10, introduction to ten frames, rhyming words, ending sounds, 1:1 correspondence, comparing groups of objects, initial sounds, syllables, connecting numerals to quantities and more!
- Capital & lowercase letters, rhyming words, syllables, ending sounds, missing letters, working with quantities 6-10, numbers that come before and after, 1:1 correspondence, how many more to make 10, connecting numerals to quantities, comparing numerals, and more!
- Capital & lowercase letters, rhyming words, ending sounds, middle sounds, short vowel word families, working with quantities 6-10, numbers that come before and after, 1:1 correspondence, connecting numerals to quantities, comparing numerals, and more!
- Beginning, middle, and ending sounds, short vowel word families, syllables, CVC word matching, CVC word building, decoding CVC words, sight words, identifying numbers 11-15, working with quantities 11-15, counting items in a scattered arrangement, 1:1 correspondence, connecting numerals to quantities, and more!
- Middle sounds, short vowel word families, rhyming words, CVC word matching, CVC word building, decoding CVC words, sight words, identifying numbers 11-15, working with quantities 11-15, counting items in a scattered arrangement, 1:1 correspondence, connecting numerals to quantities, counting on and more!
- Middle sounds, short vowel word families, syllables, CVC word matching, CVC word building, decoding CVC words, sight words, digraphs, simple sentences, identifying numbers, and working with quantities 11-15, 3D shapes, 1:1 correspondence, connecting numerals to quantities, greatest to least, addition and more!
April Digital Morning Work (will be added 3/31)
May Digital Morning Work (will be added 4/30)
This resource was designed so that you would have access to developmentally appropriate, digital activities at your fingertips! Please note that this resource is hosted on the Boom Learning website. When you complete your purchase you will receive a download link that will take you directly to the game. You will be asked to create an account and the game will be added to your library.
You can find a playable preview here!
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of their premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the Ask a Question feature on TPT, or email me at email@example.com.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺