Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tired of reading kindergarten phonics and phonemic awareness lessons from a script? Looking to make phonics more engaging for kindergartners? These interactive powerpoints are ready made lessons and units...all you need to do is click through the slides to teach the lesson!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! Make sure you have PowerPoint software to use this resource. And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Try out the FREEBIE for Letter ID first to see how it works!
This resource includes Kindergarten Super Phonics Units 1-2 (Letter Discrimination). You can find the entire year in this bundle! Here are the other units:
All Units Include:
• Scope and Sequence
• Phonemic Awareness recorded sounds/words/sentences for the interactive slides
• Letter Discrimination phonics practice
• blackline poem masters for poetry folders
• handwriting practice pages
Slides included for each unit:
• Listening Skills (Identifying Sounds in Unit 1 and Simon Says in Unit 2)
• Word Discrimination (phonemic awareness)
• Repeating Sentences (phonemic awareness)
• Blending Spoken Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Segmenting Spoken Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Identifying Beginning Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Repeating Given Rhyming Pairs (phonemic awareness)
• ABC chart
• Letter ID Fluency
• Letter Discrimination Sort (letters are EDITABLE)
• Nursery Rhyme Listening and Repeating
• Handwriting Practice Slide
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!