Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tired of reading kindergarten phonics and phonemic awareness lessons from a script? Looking to make phonics more engaging for kindergartners? These interactive powerpoints are ready made lessons and units...all you need to do is click through the slides to teach the lesson!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! Make sure you have PowerPoint software to use this resource. And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Try out the FREEBIE for Letter ID first to see how it works!
The Super Phonics Curriculum is vertically aligned and available for the following grades:
THIS UNIT INCLUDES:
• Scope and Sequence
• Phonemic Awareness recorded sounds/words/sentences for the interactive slides
• Letter Sounds phonics practice (focus letter is P)
• blackline poem masters for poetry folders (poems for units 17-21 are included)
• Phonemic Awareness answer key file (keys for units 17-21 are included!)
SLIDES INCLUDED FOR THIS UNIT:
• Identifying Beginning, Middle and Ending Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Blending Spoken Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Segmenting Spoken Sounds (phonemic awareness)
• Identifying and Extending Rhyming Words (phonemic awareness)
• ABC chart
• Letter ID Fluency
• Decoding VC and CVC words (letters appear for students to decode as the letters play out)
• Spelling letters and words with sound boxes
• BodySpell link to practice sight words (link is only available for GoNoodle Plus users. Many teachers can get GoNoodle Plus for free through sponsorships in their area! Other suggestions for non-Plus users are described in the notes section for these slides)
• Letter Focus Sound poem for shared reading
• Word sort by number of letters in the word
• Picture sort by sounds
• Word sort by focus sounds
• Spelling review slide for spelling letters and words
• Sight Word fluency (each column plays a little faster to encourage fluent reading)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!