This no-prep, grab and go, integrated unit all about dinosaurs is perfect for any occasion! Print it off for a substitute teacher (sub tub), use it for some dino-themed fun, or head back to school with a ROAR! Math, literacy, and science all themed around dinosaurs!
Science Based Activities
● Three full-color informational posters to introduce the terms herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore
● Label the Apatosaurus worksheet (cut and glue!)
● Label the Stegosaurus worksheet (cut and glue!)
● Label the Triceratops worksheet (cut and glue!)
● Dinosaur Patterns (2 pages) – ABAB patterns using dinosaur shapes
● Dino Counting – Write number patterns 1-11 (forwards and backwards)
● Dinosaur Colors Mini-Book (Available in Color and Black and White) – interactive!
● Two color-based worksheet to teach students to recognize color words using dinosaurs
● “d” letter sound recognition worksheet
● Build, Trace, Write, Draw
hands-on mats to practice writing high frequency words: Big, Small, Up, and Down
● Dino Colors – practice writing and recognizing color words
All pages are available with both American and Canadian spelling variations.
Make sure to check out other Early Learners lessons from Poet Prints...
☆Letter Sounds Alphabet Book
☆60 Sight Words, 10 Activity Packs