Also included in
- Are you ready for the first week of kindergarten?I returned to kindergarten last year after years in support roles, and created these as I needed them! I hope these kindergarten start up resources are helpful to you as you set up your classrooms and welcome your new students! I suspect I will be add$12.75$18.25Save $5.50
Kindergarten dismissal time can be a high anxiety time, especially during the first week of school, when substitute staff are in and with changes in regular routines! These visuals offer an at-a-glance supplement to existing dismissal practices. Read more about their use in this blog post!
Editable text boxes have been added to the lists for anyone wishing to try TpT's new on-site digital layer for adding dismissal details. This product still prints in its original form.
This product contains:
- Four 8 1/2 x 11 color posters (Bus, Before/after school care, Big brother/sister or babysitter, Parent / grandparent / other adult) (tip - laminate before use, and reuse for years to come!)
- student tags in color and black & white
- a bus safety coloring sheet: We learned about bus safety today
- coloring pages featuring a crossing guard, school crossing sign with and without dotted print label to trace
- coloring pages featuring various ways students get to school with and without dotted print label to trace (both genders represented)
- bus list line-art graphic with dotted print label to trace
Back to School:
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- FREE Kindergarten, 1st Grade Classroom Management visuals
- Kindergarten Crowns
- School Bus Name Practice Craftivity
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Alternative Reading Log
- FREE Back to School sampler!
- 5 Pack School Themed Sight Word Readers Bundle
- What Kind Classmates Do - picture book / posters promoting following the golden rule and basic school routines
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- Level aa Special Times of Year – 10 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- Concepts about Print: Letters and Words Storybook Lesson, bulletin board, visuals and sorting activity!
- Syllable and Season Sort Game Activities
Looking Ahead (Fall / Autumn):
- Level aa/1, 5-PackFall, Thanksgiving, Halloween Themed Sight Word Readers
- Fun Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving Readers and Early Literacy Activities Bundle for K-2!
- Dealing With Feelings Story Collection included in New, up and coming best seller: The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
- Reading Buddy Activities (formerly The Reading Buddy Starter Pack)!
- The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
- Free Sight Word Game Sample (Smart phone box)
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - Handout for parents and volunteers!
- The Top Three Reading Prompts Bookmarks - Free!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- Community Helpers - A FREE Sight Word Stages Lv B Reader
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
kindergarten | kindergarten dismissal | kindergarten transportation | the way I go to school | first week of school | first day of school | back to school | kindergarten transitions | how we go home | how we go home from school |