Engage your students and practice core ELA skills with these fun, short tasks!
And now save time and money too with this collection of kindergarten Essentials.
What is an Essential?
Essentials are short activities linked to basic reading, writing or language skills. In these activities, students practice these basic skills in real world situations that feature topics they know and love. We include final questions that help students develop critical thinking skills.
Each Essential also includes a complete teacher guide, answer key and rubric.
Kindergarten Grade Bundle
The kindergarten grade bundle includes 12 different Essentials:
- Characters, Setting & Plot - ‘Story Part Picker’
- Antonyms - ‘Antonym Alley-Oops’
- Identifying the Main Idea - ‘Helping Hands’
- Letter Sound Correspondence - ‘Letter Locations’
- Opinion Writing - ‘Love the Book’
- End Punctuation - ‘Punctuation Pucks’
- Similarly Spelled Words - ‘Sneaky Letter Switch’
- Rhyming Words - ‘Songster Rhymes’
- Informative Writing - ‘State Synopsis’
- Narrative Writing - ‘Blog-Tastic’
- Capitalizing Sentences and 'I' - ‘Capital Crusaders’
- High Frequency Words - ‘Sight Word Seekers’
If you were to purchase each of these Essentials individually, it would cost $24. At only $18, this bundle saves you 25% off retail price.