Kindergarten Grade Essentials Bundle
Essentials are short activities linked to basic reading, writing or language skills at the K-2 grade levels. In these activities, students practice these basic skills in real world situations that feature topics they know and love. We include final questions that help students develop critical thinking skills. Each activity also comes with a complete teacher guide, answer key and rubric.
Now you can save time and money with this collection of Kindergarten Essentials! This easy to manage bundle includes 12 Essentials for Kindergarten across key reading, writing, and speaking and listening skills, and an index so you can quickly find an Essential that covers what you need.
If you were to purchase each of these Essentials individually, it would cost $24. At only $14, this bundle saves you about 40% off retail price.
This bundle includes the following Essentials:
* Antonym Alley-Oops - ELA - Indiana Pacers
* Blog- Tastic - ELA - Zoo
* Capital Crusaders - ELA - TMNT
* Helping Hands - ELA - Doctors
* Letter Locations - ELA - Beach
* Love the Book - ELA - Beatrice Doesn't Want To
* Punctuation Pucks - ELA - Florida Panthers
* Sight Word Seekers - ELA - Skateboarding
* Sneaky Letter Switch - ELA - Lion King
* Songster Rhymes - ELA - Sesame Street
* State Synopsis - ELA - New York
* Story Part Picker - ELA - The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Check out our other great bundle deals here!
Click here to find more NextLesson resources!
You can also find more projects, lessons and activities at