Earth Day Math Mystery (Kindergarten) “Case of The Litterbug”.
Your students will be engaged and motivated by this fun detective story. These NO PREP worksheets are common core aligned and are great for practice and review.
There is an optional video hook that can be used to introduce your students into the activity. CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO HOOK
In this math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story (written version)
- A story video hook (optional use)
- Case file to glue cut outs from each clue
- Clue 1 WHEN - Ordering numbers 1-18
- Clue 2 WHAT - Counting objects and comparing numbers
- Clue 3 WHERE - Mystery picture (color the numbers to reveal the hideout picture)
- Clue 4 WHO - Addition (1-10)
- Clue 5 WHY - Subtraction (1-10) with pictures
Answer sheets provided, plus printable awards to give to students who solve the case and catch the litterbug!
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.
This Math Mystery is also available for Grades 1 - 6. Click on the links below to view:
Earth Day - Grade 1 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 2 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 3 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 4 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 5 Mystery