After all the standards have been met and all the testing is done, it's so nice to step back and take a look at what has been accomplished! Kindergarten students will benefit from doing activities about the events of the year and bring closure to this amazing experience!
Students will work with an original book, called "Kindergarten Forever!," with blackline masters for individual student books! They will have fun with a Friends theme and practice what they know about describing words.
This exciting packet contains:
1. A Friends activity
2. A describing words introduction activity with a poster/anchor chart
3. Two Friends songs
4. An original full-color book called "Kindergarten Forever!"
6. A blackline master for small individual student books
7. An Adjectives Bull's Eye game
8. An adjectives worksheet to check for understanding
9. A Read-and-Draw comprehension activity
10. Writing Connection ideas including a Kindergarten Yearbook
11. A Math Madness game to practice addition/subtraction fluency and mental math
12. Social Studies Connection ideas
13. Ideas for Science Connections
14. A Summer Fun Calendar to copy and send home with students
Many of these activities would be great at a Literacy or Math Center!
Enjoy! Sheila Wheaton