Your class is going to LOVE my Kindergarten Fall Harvest Word Work. There are 8 fabulous hands on activities that will keep your class engaged. This pack has leaves, pumpkins, and scarecrows. It is Fall-tastic Fun.
• Pick a Leaf Beginning Sounds- Match the Beginning sound Leaf to the Letter. This center includes a recording sheet.
• Pumpkin Rhymes - Match the rhyming pumpkins
• Pumpkin Match up- Upper and lower case letter match
• CVC Beginning Sounds- Write the beginning sound of the CVC words. This includes a recording sheet
• Write the CVC. These are the same pictures as above but students will sound out the entire CVC word. You can use this for your high kids or after the above activity. It also includes a recording sheet.
• Bumpkins of Words - Build a Sight Word. 12 sight words and a recording sheet.
• Scare a Beginning Sound - Match the letter pumpkins to the beginning sound scarecrow.
• 4 in a Row- Have fun with letter identification.
Check out these other great centers.
Fall Math Centers
Kindergarten September Word Work