Kindergarten Fall/Thanksgiving Literacy Centers
1. Beginning Sound Turkey Match- ELACCKRF3-Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills by decoding words.
a-demonstrate one-to-one letter-sound
correspondence by producing the primary or most frequent sound of each consonant.
2. Rhyming Word Pumpkin Match- ELACCKRF2: a– I can recognize and produce rhyming words.
3. Sight Word Tree Flash Cards- ELACCKRF3-Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills by decoding words.
C-read common high frequency words by sight.
4. Sight Word Fill in the Blank Sentences
5. CVC Word Building-
ELACCKRF2: Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
d. Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words.
6. Uppercase Letter to Lowercase Letter Match- ELACCKRF1-
understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
A– I can recognize and name all uppercase and lowercase letters of the
7. Color Word to Color Match