This activity pack is a no-prep, black and white, print-and-go packet of activity worksheets that span a wide range of mathematical concepts and topics that are aligned with the CCSS.
Included in this activity pack:
- Tracing Numbers (1-20): Students trace both the number word and the numeral. The activity sheets are separated into numbers 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and 16-20. There is also a bonus numbers 21-30 activity sheets.
- Counting Apples: Students count the apples in a set and write the number word.
- Pumpkin Roll and Trace: Students roll a die and trace a number or number word that is in the column of the number they have rolled.
- Greatest Pumpkin: Given a pair of numbers, students color in the pumpkin that has the greatest value.
- Comparing Apples: Students write >, <, or = to compare two numbers.
- Pumpkin Tens Frames: Students represent numbers 1-20 in a tens frame format.
- Disappearing Numbers: Students have to fill in the missing numbers on the number line.
- Missing Numbers: Students write the numbers that come before and after a given number.
- Counting Apples: By 1's: Students count by 1's.
- Counting Apples: By 10's: Students skip count by 10's from 0 - 100.
- Fall Addition: Students add within 10 using a built-in number line.
- Fall Subtraction: Students subtract within 10 using a built-in number line.
- Adding Acorns: Students add within 10 without a built-in number line.
- Scarecrow Subtraction: Students subtract within 10 without a built-in number line.
- Pumpkin Roll and Solve: Students roll a die and solve an addition problem in the column of the number they have rolled.
- Scarecrow Roll and Solve: Students roll a die and solve a subtraction problem in the column of the number they have rolled.
- Spooky Spin and Solve: Students spin a spinner and solve an addition or subtraction problem in the column of the number they have spun. There are separate addition and subtraction sheets.
- Autumn Word Problems: Students solve word problems with numbers to 10.
- Falling Leaves: Students look at an addition or subtraction equation and determine if the sum is correct or incorrect. If the sum is correct they color the leaf orange, if it is incorrect they color the leaf red.
- Making Ten: Students use two different colours and color in pumpkins to show different ways of making ten.
- Exploring Sums: Students write down as many addition or subtraction equations they can think of with sums to 10.
- Turkey Roll and Color: Students roll a die and color the number they have rolled on the turkey.
- Spooky Shape Search: Students identify and color in circles, rectangles, triangles and squares.
- Leaf Patterns: Students follow a given pattern rule by coloring in leaves.
As you can see there is a lot that is included in this pack. Please check out the preview for more information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Grades 1 & 2 FALL Math Activity Pack