Kindergarten Fall Themed Center Activities and Printables
Enjoy 80 pages of fall themed counting, addition and subtraction printables.
Differentiate student's needs with counting, addition or subtraction practice up to 20.
1) Students practice counting objects up to 20.
2) Addition computation up to 20.
3) Subtraction computation up to 20.
4) Comparing objects using < > or =.
5) Identifying digit and coloring a specific color.
6) Matching the answer to the correct addition or subtraction equation.
7) Students begin at a random number between 0 and 100 and will write the next five numbers to follow.
8) Students solve addition and subtraction equations and select the correct answer from three choices.
9) Count objects and color in the number that matches the amount of objects.
10) Using a grid, students count to 25, 50, 75, or 100.
Enjoy 80 fun pages to reinforce counting, addition and subtraction skills. Use in your math centers, for homework, cooperative learning or independently.
I hope your students enjoy these fun fall themed math printables.
Teacher's Game Plan