This daily morning work packet is created for the month of February. It includes four weeks of common core aligned activities in both literacy and math. Each week in includes five days of activities.
Each day includes:
• A review of a common core aligned sight word.
• A sentence using the sight word in context (picture illustration included).
• Trace words that give students practice writing the word.
• Writing space that gives students the opportunity to write the sight word themselves.
• Cut out letter cards that allow the students to mix them up and place/spell them in the proper order (hands on activity).
• Letter boxes where the letter cards are placed within a sentence using the words in its proper context (hands on activity).
The 20 Sight Words within this packet are:
away, big, funny, soon, pretty, every, have, yes, where, say, what, help,
this, make, by, down, black, our, fly, saw
The numeracy skills involved in this work packet are common core aligned and include:
• counting objects.
• identifying shapes.
• creating shapes.
• comparing shapes
• addition facts.
• subtraction facts.
• creating number sentences from picture models
• measurement description of objects (i.e. a denoting whether feather is heavy or light etc.).
To get even more morning work for the month, check out our additional daily work packets for Kindergarten:
Kindergarten January Daily Work in Literacy and Math
For additional educational resources, please look into our other products:
Its a Buggy Situation
Creepy Crawlies Informational Text and Science Unit
Out of this World Classifying Triangles by Angles Mini Unit
Out of this World Classifying Triangles by Sides Mini Unit
Peeper Frogs Informational Text and Science Unit
The Galapagos Turtle: A ELA and Science Unit
The Haunted Tree Cause and Effect Activity
The Largest Dinosaur: A ELA and Science Unit on the Titanosaur
Go West! African American Westward Expansion Study Unit (Main Idea and Details)
Explaining Relationships within Informational and Expository Texts
Denoting Theme within Informational and Literary Texts
Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your support!