This activity is for reinforcement of each letter of the alphabet including long and short vowels. Students cut out the letters and place in the appropriate box to make the appropriate letter and word associated with the letter.
This activity can be used in centers, independent work or small groups.
As an extra teaching moment you could place a completed copy of a letter and place it under the doc. cam and ask students the following questions or statements.
1. How many vowels in this word?
2. How many consonants in this word?
3. How many syllables in this word?
4. Ask where you would find the animal or item.
4. Ask who can use the word in a sentence
5. Ask me can use the word in a question sentence.