Also included in
- Video Lessons for Distance Learning and Google Slides.Get on board learning music concepts using the animated train action VIDEOS in this set of resources. Preschool and Kindergarten as well as your first grade music students will experience lessons on beat, rhythm, fast/slow, high/low, long/short,$45.00$50.00Save $5.00
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
Videos and Music for Distance Learning and Google Apps
Train Loud and Soft Music and Movement Lessons and Activities: (BUNDLED UNIT)
Get on board the music train and teach students about Loud and Soft Dynamics. Students will love the interactive lessons, visuals, videos, manipulatives and movement activities. Teaching materials include teaching videos, activities, flashcards, teaching presentation, "Engine, Engine No.9" Chant along with worksheets in a 4 lesson unit. All of the activities can be used in stations/centers.
Best for Preschool through 1st grade.
- Trains Move Loud and Soft music lesson resource provides all of the teaching materials you will need to teach Loud and Soft in music class. The teaching guide includes 4 music lessons with extension activities, worksheets and flashcards.
- This resource includes "Engine, Engine No.9" Song and Chant and “Trains Make Loud and Soft Sounds” Song and Chant. Both have teaching presentations and VIDEO lessons.
- In addition there is an Activity Video: Trains Move Loud and Soft.
- Trains Move Loud and Soft Music Lesson, Activities, Worksheets will help your students learn the concept of Loud and Soft.
- The Teacher Guide included detailed lesson plans using this presentation and the video lessons. The videos are animated with sound recordings.
- Using the videos will give you the opportunity to work with your students hands free.
- Students play the steady beat.
- Say and play a rhythm chant.
- Move like a train Loud and Soft.
- Show Loud and Soft.
- Sing and Play Loud and Soft.
- Compose Rhythms
- Dynamics: Loud/Soft
- Teacher Guide with Lesson Plans
- Music Lesson, Activities, Worksheets
- Teaching Presentation and PDF files
- Teaching Video for “Engine, Engine No. 9”
- Teaching Video for “Let’s Ride the Engine Train”
- Train Sound Activity Video
- Action Story Video
- Loud and Soft Flashcards
- Rhythm Train Flashcards
- 3 Worksheets
- “My Loud and Soft Sounds Book” Coloring pages
- Loud and Soft Key
TRAINS MOVE LOUD/SOFT ACTIVITY VIDEO:
Students will choose Loud/Soft when they hear sounds from animals, police car, ambulance, fire truck, and rain.
KINDERGARTEN TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS:
- This resource is part of the KINDERGARTEN CORE MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE. The Train units are part of the KINDERGARTEN Music Learning Level Resources to help you teach basic music elements.
- Lessons include activities to help students learn concepts through a variety of experiences: Verbal, Visual, Aural, Physical, Logical and Social experiences.
- Each Train Music Lesson resource provides all the materials needed to teach the music concept.
- Pair this Loud/Soft Music Lesson Unit with Train Themed Music and Movement Activities. In the Train Movement Activities resource, you will find more High and Low activities.
Music and Movement activities maximize student learning!
MORE TRAIN THEMED MUSIC LESSONS:
If you are a new or returning music teacher, you may want to combine the Kindergarten Level Train Music Lesson and Activities Bundle with Music Class Essentials Resource.
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!