Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting: How to Build Fluency for Writing Workshop (FREE E-Book)
Is the Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting program by Nellie Edge right for you?
Enjoy this FREE E-book to learn how this engaging approach to Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting, Phonics, and Word Work is used in real classrooms. Learn how to dramatically increase your students’ writing proficiency!
This multisensory handwriting program was developed and refined by accomplished kindergarten writing teachers after years of action-research in classrooms. The photo essays document an authentic handwriting program that builds fluency and stamina for writing workshop. See developmentally appropriate, integrated strategies using songs, fingerspelling, and action charts!
• Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting: 10 Keys to Success
• Ten Tips for Teaching Pencil Grip
• Why Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Matters
• 16 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• 10 Reasons to Teach Fingerspelling in Kindergarten
• Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Resources on TPT
• Student Samples from T-he e-n-d The End pages