Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting: How to Build Fluency for Writing Workshop (FREE EBook)
This EBook, a collection of photo essay blogs, shows how master teachers effectively use Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting. See the strategies in action in real classrooms through the free video clips and resources.
The EBook shows how to dramatically increase your students’ writing proficiency through an engaging approach to Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting, Phonics, and Word Work.
Read how the Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Program Bundle on Nellie Edge TpT might be right for you!
This multisensory handwriting program was developed and refined by accomplished kindergarten writing teachers after years of action-research in classrooms. The photo essays document an authentic handwriting program that builds fluency and stamina for writing workshop. See developmentally appropriate, integrated strategies using songs, fingerspelling, and action charts!
• Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting: 10 Keys to Success
• Ten Tips for Teaching Pencil Grip
• Why Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Matters
• 16 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• 10 Reasons to Teach Fingerspelling in Kindergarten
• Kindergarten-Friendly Handwriting Resources on TPT
• Student Samples from T-he e-n-d The End pages