Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You will receive 375 pages of geometry math centers for kindergarten. You will find 25 games and center activities with many different variations inside this pack for easy differentiation. Each print and go center is tailored to the needs of your kindergarten students and can easily be differentiated by using different game cards or recording sheets. Some of the centers have extension or variation activities written on the bottom as well. This set also includes a version with Australian/UK spelling.
***For international teachers: This set was created for students age 5-6. It is sold in U.S. dollars.***
• 25 math centers and games
• center signs in color and black and white
• game boards, mats, and response sheets for each center
• Center names on strips or labels (that can be printed on Avery 5164 labels)
• Math journal pages for your students to respond to prompts, write about what they have learned, or just record important concepts covered in class
Help Your Students Describe Measurable Attributes of Objects, Compare Two Objects With a Measurable Attribute in Common, and Classify Objects Into Categories
• Building Shapes (K.G.B.6)
• BUMP! (K.G.A.2)
• Coloring Shapes (K.G.A.2, K.G.B.4)
• Discovering Shapes (K.G.B.4)
• Draw the Shape (K.G.A.1)
• Find the Shape (K.G.A.1)
• Fun With Shapes (K.G.B.5)
• Geoboard Fun (K.G.B.5, K.G.B.6)
• I Have, Who Has? (K.G.B.4)
• Investigating Shapes (K.G.A.2, K.G.B.4)
• Jar Shape Sort (K.G.A.3)
• Make a Shape (K.G.B.6)
• Puzzle Breaker (K.G.A.2)
• Roll a Shape (K.G.B.6)
• Roll and Race (K.G.A.3)
• Shape Clip Cards (K.G.A.2)
• Shape Exploration (K.G.A.1)
• Shape Memory (K.G.A.3)
• Sort It Out (K.G.B.4)
• Sort the Shapes (K.G.A.3)
• Spin and Color (K.G.A.2)
• Trace the Shapes (K.G.B.5)
• Two Truths and One Lie (K.G.A.3)
• Where's the Shape? (K.G.A.1)
• Working Backwards (K.G.B.5)
Print and Go Materials to Help Save Time
Many print and go pages to help save you time in organizing and preparing centers.
Hands-on and Engaging Games and Center Activities to Build On Their Geometric Knowledge
Your students will love playing or working at each center with these engaging and motivating centers. Students will have so much fun, they won't think of it as work!
Each center or game can be easily differentiated! Most centers or games come with more than one version or response sheet. You can also use larger dice or game cards that go to higher numbers.
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like★★★★