This set includes 8 Kindergarten Gingerbread Math Centers. These centers are perfect for the month of December or whenever your Gingerbread unit is!! Every center includes a response sheet for assessment or student accountability.
Each Center is available separately in my store.
- Students choose a card and complete the equation by counting the empty ten frame boxes or using counters. The missing number is written on their response sheet.
- Students choose a card and determine the shape of the cookie’s buttons. A bingo dabber is used to mark the shape of each card’s buttons.
Tasty Tally Marks
- Students choose a card and count the tally marks. Students find the matching amount on their paper and trace the number in the same color as the gingerbread man on their card.
- Students choose a card and count to determine the missing numbers that belong in the empty circles. The missing numbers are written on their response sheets. Counting cards are included for assistance.
Count the Room
- Hide the cards around the classroom. Students find each card and count the objects. The amount is written on their response sheet beside the matching picture.
Add it Up!
- Students choose a card and count the dots on the gingerbread men to complete each equation.
** Use gumdrops and peppermints for students to make matching equations.
**The response sheet can be reused by having the students roll 2 dice to fill in the equations.
Race to Trace
- Students help the gingerbread men make it to the gingerbread house by rolling two dice and adding the dots. The number is then traced above the gingerbread men. The number that is traced to the top wins!
- Students count the candies on the roof of each gingerbread house to match each house to a teen number. The number is written on their response sheet.
Be sure to check my store for more December activities!
Christmas Literacy Centers
Christmas Writing Activities
December No Prep!
Christmas Math Centers
Don't forget to follow my store!