Kindergarten - Grade 3: Read Aloud Activities
Also included in
- Looking for Back-to-School resources? This Bundle includes:- The Smarty Pants Studies Teacher Planner NEON Edition- The Kindergarten Math: Slides Bundle- 7 Read-Aloud Activities!Check out the product descriptions below!1. The Smarty Pants Studies Teacher Planner NEON EDITION!Are you tired of buyingPrice $20.00Original Price $31.00Save $11.00
This product includes 7 after reading activities that can be completed as a class or independently. This product includes a diverse group of activities including: reading responses, discussion topics, creative writing, movement activities, colouring, social-emotional learning about how the story made the reader feel, and more! This package can be used with grades K-2.
After-Reading Activities for 7 stories including:
- The Serious Goose by Jimmy Kimmel
- The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt
- Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus by James Dean
- Elephants Swim by Linda Capus Riley
- Stephanie's Ponytail by Robert Munsch
- Bucket Full of Kindness For Kids by Tom Rath & Mary Reckmeyer
- Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure by Kimberley and James Dean
For more Kindergarten math and language resources, click here!
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
1) Go to your "My Purchases" page (make sure you are logged in).
2) Next to each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
Each time you leave a rating and review on a product purchase, TPT will give you credits that you can put towards future purchases.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!