Pre-K Let’s Play has created these award-winning Kindergarten Graduation Certificates and Superlative awards just for you.
Graduation is coming very soon. Your students have learned and accomplished so much from you this year. You want to show them your appreciation for their school year efforts.
So look no further. Kindergarten Graduation Certificates and Superlative awards are a great way to celebrate their transition to 1st grade.
Using these graduation certificates and awards is simple. First, open the file. Then, type inside the fillable text boxes all the required information. This includes sections such as your student's name, date, and school name. (Background and pictures are not editable.) After that, print out these end of the year certificates and sign your name on the signature section. That’s it. Super easy.
This editable resource includes:
- 1 invitation to invite parents/families to the special end-of-the-year graduation ceremony that you plan to organize
- 2 different styles of graduation diplomas to choose from,
- 30 superlative certificates to choose from.
The 30 Superlatives include:
- Best actor
- Best actress
- Best athlete
- Best attitude
- Best builder
- Best dancer
- Best dressed
- Best helper
- Best ideas
- Best laugh
- Best manners
- Best personality
- Best reader
- Best smile
- Best speller
- Best storyteller
- Best writer
- Most adventurous
- Most artistic
- Most caring
- Most confident
- Most creative
- Most dramatic
- Most energetic
- Most friendly
- Most musical
- Most outgoing
- Most social
- Most talented
- Most thoughtful
Downloading these certificates is ideal for teachers like you because:
- it makes a perfect gift or souvenir for families to remember you and your classroom by.
- It requires very little prep work
- You no longer have to buy new graduation certificates every year at the store
- You can use them whenever you like
- You can print as many copies as you want.
Announcing and presenting these certificates helps:
- Create a memorable experience for your students and their families show your appreciation towards your students
- Highlights your students' values, talents, and interests
- Highlights your students' personality
- your students feel a sense of accomplishment
- Make your students feel appreciated
- Make your students feel validated and acknowledged
- Build your students' self-confidence and self-esteem
Best Used for:
- Graduation ceremonies
- Student appreciation day
- End of the year celebrations
These certificates were created primarily for Kindergarten and Homeschool. Just simply print and watch students and families enjoy as they get presented with these awards and certificates. For a better presentation, please feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate.
Other resources you may enjoy:
- Pre-K Magazine Template Covers
- PreK Graduation | Editable Diplomas & Certificates | End of the Year Awards
- Alphabet Animals- Printable Math Pattern Block Templates
- Dramatic Play Themes & Centers- Bundle (Part1)
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more resources like this and others to choose from. For future updates and more resources like this, please click here to follow my store.
Your feedback is also very much appreciated. It always feels amazing to hear how you used this product in your classroom. I would love to hear from you. Take care and leave a review. Enjoy!