Your students will love these Groundhog Day Math Centers! Seven Groundhog Centers are included! These centers are perfect for the end of January or February! They're the perfect way to celebrate Groundhog Day!! Each center includes a response sheet for assessment or student accountability.
Count the Room - Teen Numbers
- Students find each card, count the objects, and write the amount by the matching picture.
- Students choose a card and use the ten frame to complete the equation. The full equation is written on the response sheet.
Groundhog Ten Frames
- Students choose a card, read the ten frames, and trace the amount in the same color as the groundhog on the card.
Subtraction Clip Cards
- Students choose a card, solve the equation, and clip the answer with a clothespin. The answer is written in the matching square on the response sheet.
- Students choose a card and use the groundhog rulers to measure each picture along the line. The length is written beside the matching picture on the response sheet.
- Students solve each equation and match each groundhog to the hole that shows the matching sum. A response sheet is included for student accountability or assessment.
- Students choose a card, count each object on the card, and write the amount next to each object’s picture. There are 3 different objects on each card.
Don’t forget to check out the preview.
Check my store for more Groundhog Day activities!
Groundhog Day Crowns
Groundhog Day Science
Be sure to follow my store and be the first to know about my newest products!