Kindergarten Halloween Centers for Literacy and Math
This Halloween Centers resource is filled with reading, math, and writing activities that would be great for any Pre-K, Kindergarten, or 1st grade classroom. These activities meet many common core standards and can be used in math and literacy centers. This packet has a variety of 13 printable games, worksheets, and activities. Check out the preview to see some of what's included.
1. - students will match the picture card to the correct beginning sound
2. – students will put word cards in order to complete simple sentences about Halloween. (5 sentences)
3. - I have created a 2 versions of this book where students can either read the book as is, or differentiate the book by having students fill in the missing Halloween costume.
4. (2 games) - Students will read the CVC word and match it to the picture. Students can also look at the picture on the cards and build a CVC word with letter tiles or write the word with wipe-off markers.
5. - students will put the Halloween pictures/words in ABC order and record their answers.
6. - students will match uppercase and lowercase letters (could be a file folder game or memory)
7. - (3 games) students spin a number/color/shape and then color or cover up that number/color/shape depending on the game
8. (2 games)– students will practice 1-1 correspondence by counting out plastic spiders to match the # on the spider web. The other game has students counting the number of spiders and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
9. - included are worksheets to practice the biggest #, missing #, and # recognition 1-100
10. – students can count the jack-o-lanterns on the ten frame and then find the pumpkin with the correct number on it
11. – this game works on counting 1-20. It has flashcards, a game board, and “special cards” to allow for multiply ways of play.
12. (3 games)- students will roll 1 or 2 dice (depending on the game), count the number of dots, then color that number on their worksheet
13. - student will flip over a card and whoever has the biggest number gets to keep the cards
Back to School Literacy and Math Activities
Apple Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Fall Literacy and Math Activities
Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities
Christmas Literacy and Math Activities
Winter Literacy and Math Activities
Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Activities
St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Activities
Easter Literacy and Math Activities
Spring Literacy and Math Activities
Butterfly Literacy and Math Activities
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ⭐️at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Join our Membership
Follow me on Facebook
Join my Facebook Group
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my Blog