Kindergarten Halloween Craft Monster Craftivity Writing & Bulletin Board Idea
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cuttPrice $78.00Original Price $116.25Save $38.25
- Capture the fall season this year with fall crafts and writing activities! No more searching for a fun autumn craftivity. These fall crafts are accompanied by writing templates creating the perfect dual-purpose activities to celebrate the fall season. Use these engaging fall-themed crafts during thPrice $18.00Original Price $30.00Save $12.00
The most magnificent monster writing craft activity for the Halloween season! This dual-purpose monster craft makes writing fun and engaging! When creating this fall craft your young learners will work on fine motor skills, cutting, gluing, following directions, listening skills, and creativity.
♥ BUNDLE & SAVE ♥
Save 35% when you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle and gain craftivities like this for the entire school year!
This Halloween writing activity includes the related writing graphic organizers for a fun and engaging writing activity too! Perfect for creating amazing bulletin boards and hallway displays. This memorable craft also makes the perfect addition to the keepsake files for parents! This monster craftivity is the perfect cross-curricular activity for your kindergarten or first-grade students!
- Clear Assembly Instructions
- Monster Craft Templates- Trace or copy directly onto colored paper
- 3 Prewriting Graphic Organizers
- Writing Template Pages
This craft pairs great with any of the monster books that you have for the Halloween season. It’s also a huge hit as your students are studying the letter M or as Red Ribbon Week Door Decor. Simply title the activity "We Scare Drugs Away" and hang the monsters up on your classroom door.
Writing Graphic Organizers Included:
- Descriptive Writing - My monster can, has, likes
- Fictional Story - First, next, last
Why teachers love these!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students loved doing this craft and writing activity. They had such a fun time creating their monster and discussing their ideas for the writing portion. These looked really cute on our work display and stayed up for most of the month of October."- Jackie S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students absolutely enjoyed having this during their writer's workshop! It also went perfectly with a monster read-aloud and our Halloween theme :) " - Jessica S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students had so much fun making these monsters! They were so cute to hang up in the classroom once they were complete!" - Katie U.
♥ When you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle you get this Monster Craft and Writing Activity PLUS craftivities for the entire year. Check it out! ♥