In this video, I share how I finally figured out how to make meaningful, no grading Kindergarten homework for Kindergartners that they (and their parents) love!
I hope this free video gives you a lightning fast way to see if this type of homework bundle for the year is a perfect fit for you and your Kinder students. :)
✨Find the 164+ homework bracelets and their reviews here
Teach 1st Grade? Check out the 1st Grade Homework Bundle
♥ Why do TEACHERS love this Kindergarten homework bundle with QR codes?
1. Easy differentiation. Give each student bracelets based on their remediation and extension needs.
2. Extra practice at home (because, let's face it, there is never enough time at school). Unlike Kindergarten homework packets, these bracelets focus on the exact skill that was taught at school that day.
3. Keeps parents in the know. Easily improves school-home communication.
♥ Why do PARENTS love this homework pack?
1. They know exactly what their child is learning.
2. The simple games & videos empower them with specific (and fun) ways to support their child.
3. The homework is short, meaningful, and developmentally appropriate for their Kindergarten-aged children.
♥ But do STUDENTS actually like and want to do this Kinder homework?
1. They get to show off what they’ve learned.
2. The review activities encourage positive parent-child interactions.
Parent directions print on the back of the bracelets in English and/or Spanish.
The videos and "Secret Games" linked by QR codes are in English.
Parents can use any Smart device with a FREE QR Code Reader!
✨Thanks for watching, and check out the reviews HERE
☮, ♡, & happy teachering!
©2014 Teachering, Amber Genzink. All rights reserved.
This resource is for use by 1 teacher only (the original downloader). If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. At the time of purchase, these additional licenses can be purchased for half price. :) Copying for other teachers or classrooms, or departments, schools, or the school systems is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. It may NOT be uploaded to school/district servers, or to any website, or shared digitally or by printed copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Thank you for respecting my time and work.
I appreciate your business and support, and will continue to do my best to bring you high quality, helpful elementary resources!