**Updated calendar dates for the 2015-16 School Year!**
I created these homework binders so my students have all of their homework activities in one place-nice and organized. Many of the families I teach for are very busy working parents and don't have the time to sit with their kids doing endless worksheet packets.
Once you put together the homework binders for your students at the beginning of the year, all you will have to change in your weekly newsletter/overviews and if you would like any review or enrichment sent home. All the other activities will be in sheet protectors or zipper pouches that can be practiced each week!
To create a binder you will need:
1. 1/2 inch binder/ 3 prong folder
2. Sheet Protectors
3. zipper/pencil pouch or ziploc bag
... and Put it together!
The sections in each homework binder include:
1. Cover Page
2. Parent Explanation Page
3. Alphabet Chart
4. List of 37 Kdg. Sight Word and Numbers 1-31
5. List of Pre-Primer Sight word and Numbers 1-31
6. List of Pre-Primer Sight word and Numbers 1-31
7. Number Playing cards and 37 sight word cards
8. Printing Practice Page
9. Examples of some Review/Enrichment worksheets
10. 10 months of Communication Logs
**Note: a section is titled Weekly Overview-this is where you would put your own Weekly Newsletter**
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE SOME OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT :)
Also, if you would like your sight word list and cards tailored to your classroom needs I would be happy to customized yours for you!
*Please feel free to ask questions before purchase :)