Also included in
- Do you need to send home work that is...♥ EASY TO ASSEMBLE?♥ FUN FOR YOUR STUDENTS?♥ CORRELATED TO THE STANDARDS?Your students will enjoy working on their weekly practice! This homework packet is SUPER easy to assemble...just print out one page double sided and your homework for the week is DONE!Thi$24.00$32.00Save $8.00
Kindergarten Weekly Homework Quarter 3:
*Need homework for the entire year? Find the Kindergarten Weekly Homework Year Long Bundle here!*
Do you need a homework pack that is...
♥ EASY TO ASSEMBLE?
♥ FUN FOR YOUR STUDENTS?
♥ CORRELATED TO THE COMMON CORE STANDARDS?
Well, here it is!! This homework is SUPER easy to assemble...just print out one page double sided and your homework for the week is DONE!
This homework pack contains 8 WEEKS of kindergarten homework for your third quarter of school. Each week can be printed onto 1 page (front to back) so not only is it easy to assemble, but it also saves paper! FULL PAGE homework is NOW INCLUDED!
This homework is also EDITABLE! Included in this download, you will find a PowerPoint file that makes it easy to CUSTOMIZE this homework for your students/classroom! *You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint in order to edit this file*
All of the skills that are covered are standards based and cover what your students are learning throughout their kindergarten year. The skills can be completed by your students independently (or with minimal parental help)! There is also a parent letter that you can send home to help the parents in your class understand how the homework works. At the top of each page is a checklist to remind your students to read each night and practice their sight words!
The skills that are covered in the third quarter are:
• Counting on
• Comparing numbers
• Making a ten
• Counting tally marks
• Ten frame addition sentences
• Oral Counting
• Base ten models
• Missing numbers
• Number order (what comes next)
• Number bonds
• Addition equations
• Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
• Drawing and labeling objects
• Writing uppercase and lowercase letters
• Writing beginning and ending sounds
• Word and picture matching
• Short vowel medial sounds
• Ending sounds
• Reading CVC words
Thank you Sandra from Sweet Times in First for working with me to create this! If you are looking for First Grade Weekly Homework that compliments the Kindergarten set, click the link above to find it in her store!