A full month of homework for Kindergarten learners for the month of AUGUST that aligns with Reading Wonders and MyMath curriculum!
PAPER and COPY SAVING!
UPDATED May 29, 2017
Now follows the same formatting of the Nov to May packs. Choose from Language Arts and Math mixed pages OR Language Arts Only pages or mix and match to suit your needs. Also now includes EDITABLE calendars and EDITABLE Sight Word pages. Already own it? Just re-download at NO EXTRA COST to you!
Choose from a monthly calendar or a half sheet, weekly calendar option. Includes four pages of homework per week with a good mix of Language Arts and Math OR choose Language Arts Only Option OR mix and match them.
Created with the help of a dear friend, Linda Veik, of Fontana, CA. Correlates with Reading Wonders and MyMath but is generic enough to support any curriculum!
* Monthly calendar option (1 page),
* Half sheet, weekly calendar option (4 sheets, 1/week),
* A poem (1 page),
* Four sheets of homework per week (16 total homework sheets for LA and Math mixed pages plus 16 total homework sheets for LA Only pages)
* Partially EDITABLE half sheet, weekly calendars (click to insert text reminders or notes for parents) (4 sheets, 1/week)
* Fully EDITABLE half sheet, weekly calendars (click to insert text) (4 sheets, 1/week)
* Fully EDITABLE full sheet, monthly calendar (click to insert text) (1 sheet)
* EDITABLE Sight Word section on the Monday pages (8 pages today - 4 LA and Math mixed sheets and 4 LA Only sheets).
Want a sneak peek!?
Download August, Week 1 Kinder Homework FREE in my store and see what you think. Click here to try WEEK 1 of AUGUST homework for Kinder for FREE!
By request from Gina Garcia of Fontana, CA I have included a FULLY EDITABLE monthly and weekly half sheet calendar option. You can now add your own sight words and daily assignments
to better match your classroom needs. :)
Check out the other months of Kindergarten Homework:
* Click here for SEPTEMBER homework
* Click here for OCTOBER homework
* Click here for NOVEMBER homework
* Click here for DECEMBER homework
* Click here for JANUARY homework
Feedback and follows are appreciated. :)